Saturday 1 November 2014

Challenge #183 - Snow!

Welcome to Kenny K's Krafty Krew.

I'm Lucy and I'm your hostess for this challenge.

Well Halloween's over so now it's time to count down to Christmas! 
(Or so some clever friend told me this week!) 
I'm not one for counting down this far ahead, but the theme this week is 

Anything Goes with an optional 'Snow' twist 

So winter it is!


Our wonderful Sponsor is the Ever Brilliant Kenny K


The Prize is 3 free digis of the Winner's Choice.
(If you've used the Optional Twist it's upped to 5 digis of your choice)

The Top 3 each receive one free digi.

Remember you need to use a Kenny K image - other than that let your creativity run wild.

Here's what the Krew created.




I've fallen in love with the Acetate based cards so decided to make a snowy one using  Mrs Claus from Kenny K



I used my Cougar Cutting Machine from Thyme Graphics to engrave snowflakes into the acetate. 
I used a thinner acetate than usual and the engraving actually went through the acetate more than intended, but it all adds to the snowy feel.




I coloured Mrs Claus using my Copics.


Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, E49
Dress & Hat - R24, R27, R29, R59, W7
Boots - E23, E25, E29


A relatively simple card, but I think it looks effective.



Here's what the rest of the Krew Made








You have until 14th November to enter. 

KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK 

Thank you so much Lucy xx


Tammy here now.....ready for some winners????


Challenge #181 - Twist *Orange & Black*


Random Draw


KennyK Downloads is offering digi's of the winner's choice to:
#24 - Jo *Claimed*
Congratulations!!! You used the twist! You win five (5) digis!

Top 3

Chosen by the Designers,  in no particular order….Winning one (1) digi of their choice are:

#1 - Del *Claimed*

#21 - Jeannean *Claimed*

#3 - Rachelle



Top 3, please grab your badge to proudly display on your blog :)



Congratulations winners!! Contact me,  LaDiva, and I will happily forward your prizes to you as soon as possible.

KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK 

Happy Crafting xx



5 comments:

  1. YES!! woohoo! thank you so much, i'm totally stoked! Congrats to the top 3 too :)
    I'll go take a look through the fabulous images and will email you soon.
    Lovely new challenge too, fab examples from Lucy, Nick & Annette
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WD Jo and the other top 3 winners. Thanks for choosing me as one of them. Can't wait to see what brilliant image I am going to choose. Loving the acetate Christmas card too, thanks for showing it off xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats all and fabulous creations from the Dt's x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent my request but got no replay. I'll resend it.

    ReplyDelete